CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A new job!

Update...I got the job! I met Tiffany on Thursday night and I knew right off it was going to wok out to be the perfect situation. We talked for a good hour and 20 minutes. I can't say how excited I am. It felt so great to put in my two weeks notice at work on Friday. Sadie is excited too, she just doesn't know it yet. I'll be working about 28 hours a week, Monday through Thursday. The boys I'll be watching. KC (alomst 5) and Tommy (2), are really cute. This job really is such a blessing, I'm so thankful for Heavenly Father's perfect timing!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am soo stoked for you! This really is a huge blessing... I hope they just keep coming your way!

Amy E. said...

Congrats! You can't beat more time with Sadie.