CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight the movie!

So all I really ever take the time to blog about is Sadie but I thought I would mention real quick that I'm really excited to see the Twilight movie tomorrow night! That's right, I'm going with a big group of girls to see it at 12:15 Friday morning. Which to me is still Thursday night really. I can't remember if I've ever done this before but it should be pretty fun. We're even going to make fun t-shirts to where. Just a little silly fun. I am worried that Sadie is going to be a nightmare for Daric to put to bed since she's used to me nursing her to sleep but he's a good daddy and I'm praying hard that she'll be good for him. :)

1 comments:

Amy E. said...

So, was it worth a few hours of lost sleep? I had fun!