CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Two years goes by so fast when you're having fun!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to us!!! Two years together has taken us from our little basement appartment in West Jordan to our new townhome in American Fork, which we bought in June of 2007. We have welcomed our adorable sweet little Sadie to our family and life just couldn't be better. (Oh! And Sadie is 7 months old today!)
I want the world to know how much I love my amazing husband! He is a wonderful daddy and takes such good care of Sadie and I. He's my bestfriend and I'm so thankful to be his wife. I love you Love!!!

2 comments:

megan ann. said...

Cute picture :).

Shannon said...

Wow, 2 years already? Congrats! I hope all is well. I miss you at work, though I am sure you don't feel the same. :)