CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

13 Weeks!

On Friday Daric and I went to my first appointment for our new little peanut. I had to switch doctors because my doctor that delivered Sadie isn't delivering through my due date for some reason. I was a little unsure about choosing a new doctor but we love this new one, Dr. Hebert (pronounced Ay-Bear), so far. We were at the office forever because she was called away for a delivery but it was worth the wait because we got to see our tiny baby for the first time. I was surprised that she did an ultrasound this early but it great because I was just expecting to hear the heartbeat. I will post the pictures as soon as I get them scanned in!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! I totally want to see the Ultrasound pic!! :)

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

so exciting to be creating such a miracle within your body, but then to see and hear it is amazing! So happy for you and your family

THE OLSONS said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!