CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sarah Elayne Booth
















Sarah Elayne Booth joined our family today, Monday September 7th, 2009. She arrived at 6:33 am after just less than 7 hours of labor & only about 25 minutes of pushing. She weighs 6 lbs 1.2 oz (I know, the 1.2 is weird, but that's what it said!) & is 19 inches tall! She has a full head of very dark hair, her daddy's chin, and the famous "Phillips ears." (very small ears for those of you not in the "know"). She is beautiful. She is healthy. We are so blessed to have her in our family!





Kathie is doing well also. She too is beautiful, healthy, amazing, wonderful - and the greatest blessing in my life! I love that our children have her as a mother, to teach them, guide them, nourish them, & love them. I love that she will be a role model for our daughters as a woman, mother, & daughter of God. She is my light, my love, my life, my heart - I love her SO much!





Here are a few pictures of Sarah, our new family, & some of our friends & loved ones that were able to visit us today. I cannot post all of our pictures because of the network here at the hospital, but I will put together a slideshow for our blog & create a photo album to post on facebook for any of you who follow Kathie &/or I on there also. We love & thank you all for your support and love towards us!










11 comments:

THE OLSONS said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! What a sweet, little family!

Maurice&Tash said...

Wow, I feel like that came so fast. Congrats to both of you, How exciting to have a family of your own. Kathie is a hot mama, especially for just having a baby. I love you both!

Ben said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you all the best...she is a cutie!

Julie said...

Sarah definately joined the Booth family in a hurry! She didn't want to miss out on any of the action! She is beautiful and you two are great parents! Sadie is so cute! Is she pulling her sisters hair already!?! haha

Shannon said...

So happy for you two! She is so pretty.

Carly said...

Oh my goodness, she's so tiny! :) Congrats Kath! What a beautiful family!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. What a beautiful family!

Kariann said...

Congratulations Booth Family!! She is gorgeous!!! :)

Ben and Sandee said...

Congratulations on your sweet new little girl!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys and love seeing the pics already! Can't wait to see her in person!