CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

growing so fast and learning so much


When did my baby girl grow up to be big enough to eat cereal like the rest of us?! She absolutely requires that I give her a spoon and put milk in her bowl of cereal in the morning. Can you believe it?! She eats it so well that she even asks for more. It is rare that the second helping is eaten let a lone even touched but she's so dang cute when she signs "more" that there is really nothing else to do than to give in and waste that hand full of cereal. Yeah, her cuteness is worth it. :)
This little lady has grown up so much that she now eats sandwiches without pulling them apart (sometimes). She ate a taco all rolled up the other night and she can peel her own clementine! What a talented child I have!
I have started doing time outs with Sadie and she totally knows what it means when I ask her if she needs one and she usually stops whatever bad behavior she's doing right then. I didn't think she was ready for it but after visiting a family with a little guy her age that understood it perfectly I thought it was worth a try. Man, I should have started this months ago! She's really cute when she comes over to me all sorrowful and gives hugs to say sorry. It's amazing to watch her learn.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

They are so big and I still can't believe I haven't seen the latest little one. That has to change soon. :)