CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

All Smiles!


So this picture is a bit blurry but I can't resist sharing Sadies big smiles with everyone. She is becoming more and more responsive every day! Her Grandma Teri got the first "real" smiles out of here on June 9th while we were having lunch at the Training Table. At first I was thinking Grandma had a magic touch cause we were still having to work so hard to get a smile out of her but we've been enjoying tons of "real" big smiles these past two days and she just gets cuter with each one.

4 comments:

megan ann. said...

Wow she is way cute!!! =]. We missed you at youth conference! are you going to girls camp?

Anonymous said...

HEY she is so adorable!!! She has the cutest little smile. I am so excited to see her!!! As Megan asked are you going for at least a day at girls camp? I am so excited to see you all!! Sadie better save one of those smiles for me!! lol love ya tons see you soon!!!!!!
Luv, Ash

Mindy said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! That is great, I love Saddie's big smile she is adorable. It was great seeing you at President's homecoming. Hope all is well! love, Falkner

Ben and Sandee said...

Kathie Mash!!! Congratulations! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! So good to see you and your fam! If you want an invite to our blog let me know. sandee_r@hotmail.com
love ya
Sandee