CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleepy Sadie


This is an older picture but I'm waiting for Daric to put all the new pictures on the computer...he's shown me how to do it like 5 times and I'm still not sure I'd get it right. :)
Sadie has gotten so big! We haven't weighed her in about two weeks so I'm excited to see just how much she has gained. Last I checked she was 6 pounds and 10 ounces, I'm sure she's over 7 pounds now! She's doing really well. She's even sleeping well lately. She's such an angel, I can't believe how blessed we are to have her in our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie i cannot get enough of her!!! i hope my kids will look just as cute as her!! See you soon!!!

megan ann. said...

I agree with Ashley. She is way cute! when do I get to hold her? haha.