CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference weekend

This is one of my favorite times of year. If you've never heard me say that it's because I just decided this today. I love the changing colors on the trees, I love the crispness in the air, I love that it's hoody season again and I love looking forward to all the fun Holidays that are right around the corner. The thing I love the most though is Conference weekend. I love church in your pajamas! It's such a great blessing to listen to the Prophet and the General Authorities. I love feeling recharged and even getting that little bit of a rebuking by the spirit for not living the gospel as fully as I should be. I need a good push now and then and Conference always comes just when I need that push. The Lord's timing is truly perfect in everything! Hope you're all enjoying Conference as much as I am!

1 comments:

Julie said...

So you need a good push every 6 months or so? hehe JK! Love the pics of Sadie! You are such a good mom!