CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Names...

It's such a huge decision when you're trying to name someone! I'm slightly obsessed with names and I'm pretty picky too. Sadie was named at 17 weeks and we just haven't been able to settle on a name for this baby. It does help that we finally know that we're having a girl and I've loved all the names we have talked about but I was going crazy cause nothing was clicking for me like it did with Sadie's name. Today I was talking to my mom about names and I remembered that both Daric and I really liked the name Sarah when we decided on Sadie. For some reason we just hadn't brought that one up this time around. Well, I didn't have to think about it for long at all. It just clicked! Once again, it isn't my absolute favorite name out there, it's never been on my "list" of names I would use for future children. (And I have had many lists) I just know that this baby's name is Sarah. Her full name will be Sarah Elayne Booth. Daric felt her move for the first time last night and I can feel her little wiggles more and more each day. I'm so excited to have another little girl! Man, I'm blessed! It's such a relief to have this baby named!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE the way you spelled Elayne :) SOO perfect!! I am so excited for you. It all seems so real once the little one isn't just the little one anymore -- she's Sarah!!

Precious said...

Kath! I'm dying. Such cute names for such cute girls. I've finally decided(and I'm at 31 weeks!), but since I've never revealed my boys, I'll have to let you know what it is later. I'm so excited for you! I've loved my sisters all my life because my mom loved us so much. There is no doubt in my mind that your girls will be the most influential people because of how amazing their mommy is. Love ya! And love the name, Sarah. Sigh.