CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sadie will have a sister!!!

I'm so excited that this baby is a girl! Daric has been thinking it's a girl all a long but I really thought it was going to be a boy. There haven't been a lot of differences with this pregnancy but I did think that because it's been easier that it could mean that it's a boy. Well, I'm happy to be wrong. Sadie and her sister will only be 17 months apart so we'll have our hands full for a while but we're all really excited! This baby doesn't have a name yet and it's actually driving me crazy since Sadie was named at 17 weeks. Something will click sooner or later though. This baby is due Sept. 28th so it's going to be a long hot summer!

2 comments:

Kariann said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! How fun they will be so close! They will be the best of friends!! I'm totally baby hungry right now!! Makes me want one!! :) So happy for you guys!

Ben said...

CONGRATS...I think it's great that you get another girl! Gracie and Hayley are only 15 months apart, so I know you are in for a really fun time! Let's just say prepare yourself for a lot of drama, and a lot of pink!