CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I did it!


So this is how it feels to set a goal and actually achieve it?! Huh, feels pretty good. I guess I'm just not a goal setter but after this...I might just become one. :)
I really am giving myself one big pat on the back for this one. I haven't touched a sewing machine since Jr. High and I actually made something cute and crafty for my girls! My mom did help get the machine ready for me and helped me figure things out when I messed something up but for the most part this cute hooded towel is a creation of my own two hands. Sadie wouldn't just smile for the camera so this pic will have to do for now. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Great job! I want to make some more hooded towels... we only have one babe and 10 towels... but there never seems to be enough! You inspire me! Oh and LOVE the double stroller :)

Jen said...

Hope you passed off something for Personal Progress...ha ha!

Way to go!