CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our $10 double stroller



I love to shop the classified ads on ksl.com! I have bought so much from off of ksl it's getting a bit ridiculous. I bought my car after my mission, our townhome after we got married, our awesome futon (only $10), tons for free clothes for Sadie, a kitchen side counter thingy (also free), Sarah's tummy time mat and Bumbo and now this double stroller for only $10! It's obviously old but it works just great! Today we took it out on it's maiden voyage and Sadie couldn't have been happier about it. She actually cries when I put it away. You'd almost think that was cute...it's not...but that's how much she loves it.

2 comments:

THE OLSONS said...

Awesome catch! I was just thinking about you yesterday and thinking that we should get together for a walk with the kiddos one of these days. I'm home twice a week, so it'd be fun to get together now that it's getting nicer out!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

haha i love ksl too and have gotten a ton of stuff to prepare for the baby from it! :)