CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Daric's First Post







Ok, so despite being labeled as a computer & internet geek, the truth is this is my first time posting on a blog. For the longest time I didn't even understand what exactly a blog was! Anyway, Kathie has done a fabulous job with our little family's blog, so I'm really glad she started it & not me (otherwise it wouldn't be so astetically pleasing)! I do however think that there needs to be a little touch of my somewhat redneck roots on here, as that is just part of who I am, so I am going to be posting some pictures of our latest trip to Las Vegas, NV for the Monster Jam World Finals! I've just finished editing all the poor video clips taken from my primitive digital camera, but they will suffice until I can get the nice HD ones from my brother-in-law. So I've got some awesome video & pics of really big & powerful trucks racing each other, crushing cars, trucks, trailers, boats, jumping incredible distances & heights, & all out destroying themselves! I hope ya'll enjoy!




0 comments: