CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mission Picture :)


Ok, so I have no idea how to get to the current pictures on our computer so this is all you get for now. I honestly have no recollection of this event...I have no clue why there was a mattress pad at the Visitors Center or how I had the time to take a little snooze. Funny thing is I thought I was tired then...HA! Pregnancy tired and mission tired are two different things. It would take hours of tracting to make your feet tired and somehow pregnancy makes your feet tired without any walking at all. I'll keep my feet up at work and the second I stand up to go fax something or go to the bathroom (a very frequent occurrence) my feet ache! Ok, I think I have complained enough for one post. I truely loved being a missionary and the tiredness that came with that calling. I really am enjoying the unique experience of pregnancy and all the tiredness that comes with it. And I can't wait to be a tired mommy too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll figure out the computer so you can post a belly pic!! Being a tired mom is even better then being a tired prego! SO just think..the best is yet to come!! (and it really is :-) WHen are you due?!? We are moving soon, and I'd love to see you the next time we are in Utah, which should be end of may, maybe june!

Jason and Erin said...

about time. you better keep these posts coming from now on!!