CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

So that's not the only shirt I have, it just always happens to be the one I'm wearing when we finally take belly pictures. It's crazy how fast time if flying by we haven't taken that many pictures of my growing belly and our little girl will be here in just about 8 short weeks. Even though there is plenty to complain about (which I have no problem doing on a regular basis) pregnancy is fun and exciting. Sadie is a constant wiggle worm and really likes her own space. At my last appointment (30 weeks along) when the doctor put the little doppler thing on my belly and was listening to her heart beat she said she could feel her pushing back against is. She didn't like having her space invaded. Whenever I lie down on one side she starts doing bicycle kicks or karate chops, I can't tell them apart too well most of the time. I've mentioned to my doctor that she's all over the place ALL the time and the doctors response was "OH, I hate to tell you this but she's going to be a very active toddler" We have so much to look forward to!!!

2 comments:

Brook said...

Its a very cute shirt! and I love the name of you're blog by the way...Kristie and I were just talking about how much we hate it when we go to a restaurant and tell them our name is booth, and they think we are asking to sit in a booth and say "ok, we can sit you in a booth if you prefer, but I need your last name."

Anonymous said...

Aww! Too cute! I can't wait to meet her, and I'm sure you can't either!